Recently, I came about the subject of baby wipes (again) when researching cocamidopropylbetaine. I personally don’t buy or use baby wipes but know tons of people who do. So after finding out baby wipes can contain quite a few allergens including parabens, formaldehyde releasers, fragrance, cocamidopropylbetaine and propylene glycol which could potentially be irritating or allergy causing for some individuals, I set out to search for baby wipes that were more basic in terms of ingredients and certainly free of methylisothiazolinone. I’ve included the ingredients for each brand so you can make your own informed choices on what you use on your skin as well as see what ingredients are used in wipes.
(Please note if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission which I am most grateful for. This helps to continue making this site possible. I sincerely thank you for your support)
Bambino Mio Baby Wipes
- made from 100% cotton fibers, biodegradable, alcohol free, parabens free, chlorine free
- Ingredients as emailed from Regal + Lager: Aqua, Olus, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid Monohydrate
Buy Bambino Mio Baby Wipes
Kinder By Nature Unscented Baby Wipes
- Made from wood pulp, biodegradable, compostable, chlorine free. Does NOT contain alcohol, parabens, SLS or SLES, lanolin, benzoates, phthalates, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, triclosan or petrochemicals.
- Ingredients as listed on their website: Aqua (puriﬁed and deionised water), *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera leaf juice, moisturiser and cleanser), Betaine (humectant derived from vegetable, to help moisturise the skin), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (derived from vegetable, gentle cleansing agent), Levulinic Acid (vegetable derived preservative), Sodium Levulinate (vegetable derived preservative), Glycerin (vegetable based preservative carrier), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Sodium Citrate (pH adjuster derived from sugar beet) *Certified Organic by Mayacert
Buy Kinder By Nature Unscented Baby Wipes
Attitude 100% Biodegradable Wipes
- Cellulose fibers made from wood, biodegradable, compostable, Vegan product
- Ingredients as listed on the Material Safety Data Sheet: Cellulose fiber, water, Glycerine, Decyl Glucoside, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Aloe barbadensis extract, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl acetate, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium benzoate, Benzoic acid, Citric acid
Buy Attitude 100% Biodegradable Wipes
Bum Boosa Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Made from bamboo, free of alcohol, chlorine, phthalates, formaldehyde, dioxins 1,4, parabens, phenols, SLS & SLES, lanolin
- Ingredients as provided by Sonja Sheasley, president of the company: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf, Tocopherol (vegetable based Vitamin E sourced from olives), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Calendula Extract, Polysorbate 20, Chamomile Flower Extract, Lavandula augustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) oil
Buy Bum Boosa Bamboo Baby Wipes
*The ingredients listed are accurate at the time of publishing. Keep in mind manufacturers can and do make changes to their products at any time and while we do our best to provide the most accurate information on this site, it is the responsibility of the consumer to research fully the ingredients of products he or she intends to use.