Hometown: Westchester, NY
Loves Sephora and trying products!
- Name some things you do to protect your skin from the sun. How do you stay so youthful looking?
I religiously use SPF every day without fail. After washing my face, I always apply moisturizer with SPF.
- What do you think influenced these habits?
As I age, I’ve noticed brown spots develop on my face. So I’ve been reading and educating myself on how to halt the aging process. Using SPF is part of this. I want to age beautifully!
- Name your nemesis skin problem.
Flaky skin on my face during the winter.
- How do you battle it?
I use 2 kinds of exfoliating products – anti-aging scrub once a week, along with a regular scrub about 4 times a week.
- What are the 2 must have skin care or cosmetic products you can’t leave home without?
Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser (great for dark spots under the eyes)
- What does healthy skin mean to you?
Healthy skin is when I feel my skin is naturally glowing. For example, like right after working out, your skin has a natural glow.
- What are your tips for healthy skin?
Drink lots of water. Eat a healthy diet including vegetables and less fried foods, because what you eat reflects on your skin.